The registration fee covers access to all plenary and workshop sessions, the lunches and coffee breaks specified in the conference program, conference materials, the welcome reception, the conference dinner and a field trip.
Early bird fees
The early bird fees are available until 14 May 2018.
You can apply for a subsidized fee if you live and work in one of the following countries or regions:
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, countries of the former Soviet Union (except Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
- South America.
The registration covers access to plenary sessions 1 and 2, the welcome reception, the conference dinner and a field trip (subject to availability).
Early bird rate
|ENHR and UAA members||3 600 kr / 365 EUR*||4 500 kr / 450 EUR*|
|Non-members||4 500 kr / 450 EUR*||5 600 kr / 565 EUR*|
|Students||1 800 kr / 180 EUR*||2 250 kr / 225 EUR*|
|Accompanying person||1 000 kr / 100 EUR*||1 000 kr / 100 EUR*|
* Exchange rate as of 19 January 2018
Please note: According to Swedish legislation 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee. In some cases, however, it will not be necessary to pay VAT. See the information below.
The registration fee must be paid in advance of the conference.
- Swedish participants can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice..
Participants from outside Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer (invoice).
- When choosing ‘International bank transfer’ in the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information (bank account number, IBAN, etc).
A confirmation letter with the invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card.
- The participant/payee is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment.
Information about payment with credit card
For your safety, our payment system is connected to the 3D Secure system for ensuring the security of payments made through the internet. Your card needs to be connected to Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Your bank can inform you if your card is connected, and if not already, how it can be connected.
If you receive an error message when paying with your card, please check with your bank to see if they have a block on overseas payments, a block on internet payments, and/or a limit on the amount that can be charged in one day. These are common reasons why a payment initially does not go through.
Please note that 25% VAT is automatically added to your registration fee if you pay by credit card. If your organisation qualifies you to not pay VAT, please choose International bank transfer – EU-countries with VAT no. or Invoice Sweden and list your VAT number (see VAT regulations below).
According to Swedish legislation 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee. However, you do not have to pay VAT if you work in either:
- A public sector organization within Sweden (e.g., university, governmental agency). In this case you must choose Invoice (Swedish billing address only) as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- An organisation or company within the EU with a valid VAT number. In this case you must choose International bank transfer - EU countries with VAT no. as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- Public sector organizations within Sweden (e.g., universities, governmental agencies): No VAT
- All other organisations/companies and private persons: VAT 25%
Participants from outside Sweden
- Organisations and companies within EU with a VAT number: No VAT
- Organisations and companies within EU without a VAT number, and all organisations and companies outside EU: VAT 25%
All private persons: VAT 25 %
Depending on the location of your organisation/company, VAT may be reclaimed from your home country upon your return from the conference. Please contact your local tax authority or other responsible agency for more information on how to reclaim the VAT you paid.
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation of registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. This can be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 14 May 2018 (midnight CET), up until which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750 (+ VAT).
We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees can be done for cancellations made after 14 May 2018, nor for no-shows for any reason.
Change of name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place for an administrative fee of 250 SEK (+ VAT).
Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible with regard to cancellations. email@example.com